[24]7.ai announces a hiring spree for 1300 employees in Hyderabad

[24]7.ai, a US-based company has announced bringing on board 2000 to 2500 new employees by 2022 and extend it to 3300 by 2023 at its center in NSL SEZ in Uppal.

 Animesh Jain, India and America’s Chief Delivery Officer at [24]7.ai stated that the company plans to tap the skillful candidates in Hyderabad along with bringing on-board employees from towns like Guntur and Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, Warangal and Karimnagar in Telangana.

For the uninitiated, the company has established its operations in such a way that employees have the freedom to work from anywhere. It was recently revealed that only 15% of the company’s employees have been working from office, while the remaining 85% work from home.

Animesh mentioned that the hybrid model has been approved by many clients and a lot of employees have expressed their interest in opting for work from home even after the pandemic situation ends.

For the uninitiated, the customer engagement solutions provider reportedly established its operations in Hyderabad in 2003. The team has been a prominent provider of chat and voice services like customer service, sales, tech support and others.

As per sources, the [24]7.ai team supervises the global Fortune 500 companies by taking care of their customer lifecycle journey across retail, telecom, technology and healthcare sectors.

The firm has recorded 25 per cent growth in revenues and manpower in the previous year and is now anticipating a growth of 20 percent this fiscal year. It has provided employment to 17,000 people out of which 7500 are Indians operating in Hyderabad and Bengaluru.

Speculations have it that the hub and spoke model followed by the company aims to set up small centers with seating of 50-100 throughout India named ‘microsites’. It has already established one in shilling and two in The Philippines.

The company has also reported an increase in the female employee’s ratio ranging from 29 per cent to 34 per cent and has plans to exceed it to 40 per cent in the following months.

Source credit:- https://telanganatoday.com/us-based-247-ai-to-hire-1300-employees-in-hyderabad


By Priya Deshmukh

Priya started her professional journey with a career in content writing. Endowed with an MBA degree in Marketing, she believes in the power of content and its prominence in today’s fast-paced world of online marketing. Priya writes news articles for people.partilepep.com across business, technology, healthcare, and other areas of interest.